GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Odp: Odp: ID needed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/67503-odp-odp-id-needed.html)

samaki 28-06-2004 10:03 AM

Odp: Odp: ID needed

Actually it can be like that, especially that she probably doesn`t know much
about orchids.

thanks for help
and greetings from Poland
Martha

Użytkownik Steve w wiadomooci do grup dyskusyjnych
Martha, I think she dug a plant from Central Park and got a
Dendrobium somewhere else. I think she got them mixed up and forgot
which one came from where.

Steve

samaki wrote:
The girl says she dug it out with a spoon in a park in New York. I

wonder if
there are any dendrobiums that grow in wild in NY and I didn`t hear

about
terrestial dendrobiums too ;)))). She keeps it at home. To me it also

looks
like dend. Kingianum perhaps ?

greetings from Poland
Martha