GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   one of my most reliable bloomers :-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/67646-one-my-most-reliable-bloomers.html)

J Fortuna 30-06-2004 03:10 PM

one of my most reliable bloomers :-)

Yoohoo!

One of my white Phal Noids is spiking again and again. This is a Phal that
bloomed in April/May - July 2003, then bloomed again from February to May of
2004, and now it's putting out a new spike yet again. :-) This is my second
Phal ever, that has been with me for over 3 year's now, and it has had a
keiki, and the plant that was its keiki has already bloomed as well.

Yoohoo!

Joanna

Claude 30-06-2004 03:10 PM

one of my most reliable bloomers :-)

Wow Joanna!

Good growing :-)

It`s must be very very happy!

Claude

Diana Kulaga 30-06-2004 11:11 PM

one of my most reliable bloomers :-)

Congrats, Joanna......So nice when they work for a living!

Diana

"Claude" wrote in message
Wow Joanna!

Good growing :-)