GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FAQ (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/78104-faq.html)

Dr Bill 01-07-2004 09:04 PM

As a new visitor to this group, is there a FAQ that I can access to
learn about the group (e.g., tips, etiquette, etc)?

Diana Kulaga 01-07-2004 11:02 PM

Hi, Doc!

Welcome to the group. For the Totally Unofficial FAQ for this group, go to:

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...ks/orchid.html

One addition to that irreverent FAQ: we now have a binaries group for
photos, at alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.

Diana

Diana Kulaga 02-07-2004 12:05 AM

Sorry, my mistake.....that link will not take you directly to the FAQ. Once
you've accessed the site, go to Questions and Answers and then to #43, which
is RGO newsgroup.

Diana

Mick Fournier 02-07-2004 02:03 AM

Diana and Dr Bill,

This link will get you straight into the Unofficial RGO Guidelines in one
click.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...uidelines.html

Mick

ink.net...