Old 02-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Eric Hunt

Default Trying to contact the Orchid Park in Oxnard, CA

Hi all,

Does anyone have current phone/email contacts for The Orchid Park in Oxnard,
CA?

The phone number on their invoice is disconnected, but I know they are in
business, as they left me a message with no phone number two days ago.

Thanks everyone.

-Eric in SF

Old 02-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Richard Cline

In article , "Eric Hunt"
wrote:

It looks easy --just tried a Google search. It shows
Orchidmania - The Orchid Park
2929 Etting Road Oxnard CA 93033
Phone (805)488-0055
Fax (805)488-1781
E-mail
One of those should work.

Dick

Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Eric Hunt

Richard,

Thanks. The voice number listed is disconnected - this is the same phone
number that's on their invoice.

I don't have a fax machine, and the faxing the information I am trying to
communicate isn't how I want it to come across.

Thanks for the effort!

-Eric in SF