GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BT and physan (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/78494-bt-physan.html)

Dustin 07-07-2004 03:02 AM

BT and physan

I treated all of my plants with BT last week to ward off the leaf
rollers that were attacking. I havent done a prevantative Physan
spraying in quite a while and I think its time to do one. If I spray
physan on all of my plants will that kill the BT that I applied last
week?

Dustin

Ray 07-07-2004 12:02 PM

BT and physan

If the BT is still active, yes, it ought to be killed by Physan.

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Claude 07-07-2004 03:02 PM

BT and physan

Hello!

What is BT ?

Thanks

Claude

Ray 08-07-2004 12:04 AM

BT and physan

Bacillus thuringiensis - a bacterium bred to kill bugs "naturally."

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Claude" wrote in message ...
Hello!

What is BT ?

Thanks

Claude

Ray 14-07-2004 03:03 PM

BT and physan

Bacillus thuringiensis - a bacterium bred to kill bugs "naturally."

"Claude" wrote in message ...
Hello!

What is BT ?

Thanks