GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gel Propagator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/78913-gel-propagator.html)

profpam 14-07-2004 12:06 PM

Gel Propagator

Has anyone used this? It seems a good way to anchor keikis.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

profpam 15-07-2004 11:02 PM

Gel Propagator

Thanks for the input, DD. Nevertheless, I decided to order some from
Charley's. I thought, perhaps, it might be an ideal way to anchor keikis;
so, I will post failure or success once I I receive the product and test
it.

profpam 04-08-2004 11:00 PM

Gel Propagator

No one provided feedback on this one; so, I went ahead and ordered some of this paste from
Charley's. I, thus, have used it extensively on keikis and have not killed anything yet. So,
just wanted to provide an update. It looks good!