GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   burnt tips (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/78921-burnt-tips.html)

///Boochap/// 14-07-2004 01:08 PM

burnt tips

some of my den got burnt (brownish dry) at the tip of the leaves, but the
remaining part of the leaves are still lush green. does anybody know why is
this so?

///Boochap/// 14-07-2004 08:02 PM

burnt tips

yes!! thanks..

--
------------------

a photographic journey through asia -
www.geocities.com/boochap

"The Doormouse" wrote in message
"///Boochap///" wrote:

some of my den got burnt (brownish dry) at the tip of the leaves, but
the remaining part of the leaves are still lush green. does anybody
know why is this so?

I am a novice to gardening, but that sounds like a nutrient issue. Maybe
you are overfeeding?

The Doormouse