GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I am Going on an 11 day cruise to the carribean Was: rules on transport of orchids within EU? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/79146-i-am-going-11-day-cruise-carribean-rules-transport-orchids-within-eu.html)

Jim Saitman 15-07-2004 04:02 PM

I am Going on an 11 day cruise to the carribean Was: rules on transport of orchids within EU?

how many plants can i bring back?

cozumel, ocho rios, grand caymans, pricess cays, st marteen st. thomas, ft
lauderdale?

any one know if i can bring them on the ship or can i just mail them home?

Giulio Farinelli 16-07-2004 11:02 AM

I am Going on an 11 day cruise to the carribean Was: rules on transport of orchids within EU?

"Jim Saitman" wrote in message
om

how many plants can i bring back?
cozumel, ocho rios, grand caymans, pricess cays, st marteen st. thomas, ft
lauderdale?
any one know if i can bring them on the ship or can i just mail them home?

Bring back orchids in europe? without cites permits? None!

Just if you come back from some areas like French Guyana that are
formally european.

Giulio