GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Long Brown Scars!?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/79370-long-brown-scars.html)

Sinister 18-07-2004 06:02 AM

Long Brown Scars!??

My rescued Dendro has half inch long scars through the leaves. It has had
these scars since I bought it, and has not aquired anymore since I bought
it. There is nothing wrong with it aside from these holes/scars. The
leaves are a very deep healthy green. The root system is recovering from
poor care, but seems otherwise to be on the up and up. It has had no
contact (to my knowledge, with pests since I have owned it) It lives in a
very Chemical sterile environ.

The leaves look like someone has literally stabbed it with a knife
repeatedly.

If you have had experience or have an idea of what is causing this please
let me know.

-Sin

Sinister 18-07-2004 12:02 PM

Long Brown Scars!??

Sorry about the double post...my outlook is acting somewhat flaky...

-Sin