Old 25-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Hillevi P

Default World Orchid Congress exhibitors...

Is there a list somewhere of the exhibitors on the WOC 2005? I am stuck at
home in an overheated apartment, bored by to much studying and I want some
material for fantasies about what to expect next spring.

Or do any of you know at least a couple of exhibitors that will be there?
That are probably going to be there?

I have also other WOC-related questions; are there (usually) any flasks för
sale there? Flasking media? Supplies? Other plants than fully grown,
expensive orchids? (e g seedlings). Is it possible to make good deals, or do
I have to stop eating now to afford even a single plant as a memory of the
trip?

Any other things I should know about WOC? =)

Thank you in advance.

//H

Old 25-07-2004, 06:23 PM
K Barrett

Yeah, the website doesn't say much, does it?
http://www.woc2005.org/english/index_E.htm

K Barrett

Old 25-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Hillevi P

Nope. They manage to say very little with many words.

I guess it might come up a list later, but, well, since when did orchidiotes
have patience? =)

Old 25-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Hillevi P

I guess my studying is the explanation for why I felt compelled to start the
topic in the first place.

My textbooks are dense in text, but not so much in content.
Ahem...

Has something to to with being (or trying to be) "academic", I think. (Says
something about those CITES documents too...)

"K Barrett" skrev i meddelandet
LOL!! Kind of like most CITES documents I've read! (saying little with

many
words, that is)