GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can I save this paph? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/809-can-i-save-paph.html)

ceng 08-02-2003 08:25 PM

Can I save this paph?

I have some complex hybrid whose roots have rotted completely. Is there
anyway of encouraging new root growth fast?

Ray @ First Rays Orchids 08-02-2003 10:00 PM

Can I save this paph?

Treat with rooting hormone, put in a baggie of slightly damp sphagnum, keep
warm and shady.

Pray

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

molli 08-02-2003 10:00 PM

Can I save this paph?

Ray, how long and hard do you pray? M:y knees are getting sore.

Hugs,
Molli

Happy 19103 (I am NOT Y2K compatible)

K Barrett 09-02-2003 08:01 AM

Can I save this paph?

I do the opposite, I pull them from the pot, leave them in the air in an
empty pot and wait to see what happens. More often than not new roots grow.
Tough Love.

K Barrett