Old 14-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Ray

Default Primer on Plant Nutrition

Bill Argo, PhD - the guy at the Blackmore Company that worked with the
Michigan State University folks in the fertilizer study - wrote a series of
five articles on plant nutrition that was published in the International
Phalaenopsis Alliance Journal. He was kind enough to send me the articles,
so I have posted them on my website so you all can share in his wealth of
information.

http://www.firstrays.com/nutrition.htm

..

Plant Nutrition and Soil Mike Lawns 3 22-09-2007 12:14 AM
plant nutrition [email protected] Orchids 1 08-04-2005 10:36 PM
Primer on Plant Nutrition Ray Orchids 0 14-08-2004 03:19 PM
[IBC] Chamaecyparis soil type question - and a small Google primer kevin bailey Bonsai 0 04-08-2003 11:02 AM
Science, ag joining hands - Researcher gets to the very roots of plant nutrition Aozotorp sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:28 PM