Old 17-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Weeble

Fortunately my amaryllis had naturalised in the spot and came back or I'd
have a whole new bed. Now I've noticed they like to pile up leaves and
trash in the corner where my plant shelves are.

Shell

"unknown" wrote in message
In article ,
"Weeble" wrote:

These guys don't spray anything, they just mow, edge and weed and then

use a
leaf bower sort of. Once in awhile they trim the front hedge again sort

of.
They've mowed my iris and amaryllis bed and the pink lilies in the back.

In
bloom. Not the sharpest tools in the shed. They probably blew the dend
speciosum into the neighbors yard.

Shell

yeah, the lawn guys hired by the complex where i live came real close to
owing me a double delight rosebush (plus the labor to plant it) one
year...

if i had an amaryllis bed, and someone mowed it, i'd go after them with
my new pickaxe...

--j_a, MD 6b, where all the orchids an amarylii have to be inside
anyway..