Old 19-08-2004, 02:06 AM
Dustin

Default orchid photos

I organized the pictures on my site a little better and came up with
this page. It also has links to some of the nurseries I have visited.

On some computers with internet explorer the formatting for the page is
all messed up and I cant figure out why for the life of me. Works
perfectly fine on all the major Mac browsers.

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2/pages/gallery.html

Here is a tinyurl link in case the one above is too long.

http://tinyurl.com/5zhuz

Enjoy.

Old 19-08-2004, 05:29 AM
nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson

Dustin wrote:

I organized the pictures on my site a little better and came up with
this page. It also has links to some of the nurseries I have visited.

On some computers with internet explorer the formatting for the page is
all messed up and I cant figure out why for the life of me. Works
perfectly fine on all the major Mac browsers.

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2/pages/gallery.html

Here is a tinyurl link in case the one above is too long.

http://tinyurl.com/5zhuz

Enjoy.

Looks OK in iCab on Mac OS9, but it's very wide. Try it without
hardcoding the table width (it's set for "741") and let the browser set
the width.

There are also some problems with some of the tage, but nothing that
looks like it should be fatal. Run it through an HTML validator, or
load the iCab browser and open the page; it'll give you a report on all
levels of errors that it finds.

Hope this helps!

--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627

Old 19-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Wendy

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:06:45 -0400, Dustin wrote:

Dustin, Oh what a super job you have done. Terrific & brilliant!
How do you get that faded black effect in the background of
some of your images?
Love your shade house instructions too.
Now I am wondering if you could build a webpage for me
in your spare time. *G*
Cheers Wendy

Old 20-08-2004, 01:49 AM
Dustin

Thanks! The black is just a piece of fabric. Its solid black, any
fading is probably a result of lighting.

Dustin

Old 20-08-2004, 08:37 AM

Dustin wrote:

Should be all fixed now. What a pain.

Looks great now, and should be fairly compatible with most browsers.

Thanks!