GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cherry seeds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/82228-cherry-seeds.html)

betsyb 22-08-2004 11:25 PM

Cherry seeds?

Has anyone sucessfully grown a cherry tree from the pits? I was sitting here
the other nite and left some out to dry out. Anything else necessary to get
a tree? I just enjoy watching things grow and if they are free, I enjoy it
more.

--
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in
human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and cold duck."