Old 26-08-2004, 09:53 PM
V_coerulea

Default Pilgrimage

I just completed my 2-3 times/year pilgrimage to Carter & Holmes in Newberry
SC and got off easy with just $130. August 26-28 is their annual summer
sale with 20% off all plants (some even more), 10% on supplies. Would you
believe a Phal heiroglyphica in a 3" pot for $10? I could hardly fit it into
a 4" when I got home. They specialize in smaller pots which is great for the
pocketbook. But most of the plants are huge for their pots and need a 4"
real soon. I got 10 of their catts in 2.5-3" pots, the Phal, and a
Trichopilia tortilis, plus some KLM & fertilizer If you're anywhere nearby,
you owe it to yourself to go look through the 18 greenhouses and pick out
your plants. They usually have a large blooming plant nearby, or at least a
colored pic, so you see what you're buying. If you bring the heavy cash,
you can also by many of the blooming pots. Have fun! This is not an ad,
just a headsup if you're interested.
Gary

Pilgrimage V_coerulea Orchids 0 26-08-2004 09:53 PM
Pilgrimage V_coerulea Orchids 0 26-08-2004 09:53 PM