Old 01-09-2004, 03:58 PM
K Barrett

Default American Cattleyas

"American Cattleyas"

Courtney Hackney's book on cattleya hybrids was produced as a limited
printing, based on preorders. The AOS has contacted him to purchase
whatever stock he has remaining. Anyone else who wants one can get it
through the retail site: .

The web page is at:
http://roseg4art.com/Rose7.htm

I have no connection with either the author or publisher, and have not
received any renumeration for this post.

A friend of mine told me about the book some months ago and I pre-ordered a
copy. It is a very nice synopsis of Cattleya hybridizers, breeding lines
and species traits. AND has pictures to boot. Its one of the few orchid
books I've sat down to read from cover to cover - not just looking at the
pictures or reading solely about the item I was interested in.

K Barrett

American Cattleyas K Barrett Orchids 0 01-09-2004 03:58 PM
American Cattleyas K Barrett Orchids 0 01-09-2004 03:58 PM
Standard Cattleyas and Better Species germ Orchids 4 02-08-2003 08:22 PM
Source for the following cattleyas and laelias... Bonnie Yee Orchids 2 22-05-2003 01:44 AM
Cattleyas - by newbie Noela Orchids 1 10-05-2003 09:56 PM