GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tips- potting set-up and organization (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/82834-tips-potting-set-up-organization.html)

tennis maynard 02-09-2004 03:27 AM

Tips- potting set-up and organization

I have posted two pics to abpo about this. One is for those of us who
don't have an area exclusively for potting but have to use areas like
the kitchen sink. It is the square plastic pickle bucket I just made
into a potting supplies organizer using square pots as dividers.
Portable, easily carreid with its handle. The other is of the potting
set-up I used to employ on banquet tables outside in the back yard where
the orchids are in the summer. This stopped due to mosquitoes and their
diseases (and the heat, humidity, and sunburns!).