GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OFF subject Q, creating newsgroups ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/82872-off-subject-q-creating-newsgroups.html)

kenty ;-\) 02-09-2004 06:46 PM

OFF subject Q, creating newsgroups ?

I know one of you will no this question!I was curious I didn't now who else
to ask.How do you or who does create a newsgroup ?
Can anyone do it?
Sorry if it is off subject!!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Stephan Walther Larsen 02-09-2004 07:00 PM

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:46:13 GMT, "kenty ;-\)"
wrote:

I know one of you will no this question!I was curious I didn't now who else
to ask.How do you or who does create a newsgroup ?
Can anyone do it?

or you can make you own mailgroup on www.yahoogroups.com
Kind Regards

Stephan in Denmark
Visit vb.premiumrx.dk for more info.

(I try to Google and I use Copernic Agent before I ask)