GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Label Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/83134-label-question.html)

[email protected] 02-09-2004 02:38 AM

Label Question

Hello,

My wife and I have decided to grow some of these beautiful flowers and
are looking for help. We stopped at a local grower and could not
decide on a species that was currently blooming. We did however, pick
up a few plants in the room that had "non-blooming" plants. I'm
trying to find some information on them to see when and how often they
bloom, as well as other characteristics /needs that are specific to
each. Here are the labels from the two we picked up:

first one:
_____________________________
P. Rothschildiana 'B#'
x P. Brother Stage 'B#10'
-----------------------------
this one has #2216 at the top of the tag

Second One:
(Bradm. Chinatown x Alcra. Dorothy Oka)
this one has T-3410 at the top of the tag

What do the numbers at the top of the tags represent? The lady said
there was a website that I could look up the numbers and it would tell
me about them? Any help on these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scott & Von