GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   spike spike spike (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/83254-spike-spike-spike.html)

J Fortuna 04-09-2004 06:07 PM

spike spike spike

Noticed 3 new spikes today morning, and two of them are on plants that look
like they are also planning to reuse their previous spikes as well. Yay. :-)

Joanna

K Barrett 04-09-2004 06:32 PM

Not bad for someone who only waters/ferts their plants.

*G*

K Barrett
(You left yourself open for that one! LOL!!)

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Noticed 3 new spikes today morning, and two of them are on plants that

look
like they are also planning to reuse their previous spikes as well. Yay.

:-)

Joanna

J Fortuna 04-09-2004 06:43 PM

"K Barrett" wrote in message
(You left yourself open for that one! LOL!!)

Yes, sigh, I did. But hey, I still have not killed a single orchid, so
there. (Got a different houseplant in the trash right now though -- just
cause orchids like me, doesn't mean that other green things do, sigh.)

Joanna