GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rian or Juliana greenhouses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/83358-re-rian-juliana-greenhouses.html)

TRAINMAN9 11-09-2004 03:23 PM

Rian or Juliana greenhouses

A neat website Trainman, will save

I came across it during a search on Google for fertilizer injectors. I am
planning to build an 18x24 hobby house, if I can get approval from the
architectural, committee and they seemed to have some very good pricing. I will
need to purchase the engineering drawings which they wanted $675 for plus will
need to upgrade the frame to meet the new IBC codes. They only meet the 70 MPH
code and I will need to meet 120 MPH code so that might increase the overall
cost.