Old 08-09-2004, 05:01 AM
Richard

Default Rian or Juliana greenhouses

Has anyone here have experience with either manufacturer's products,
prefereably as a starter greenhouse?
Old 08-09-2004, 02:57 PM
wendy7

A neat website Trainman, will save.

Welcome Richard, Yes, we have discussed greenhouses in the past &
I believe you can search the archives.
I browsed through this site & the "Rion" looks to be new &
innovative, good price & free shipping to boot.
Build it bigger than you think you need also if you can,
build it higher. Construct a ponyrail (a raised base)but remember
the door has to drop down & the space filled in at the top.
My SunGlo g/h has 2 1/2' extensions for about $500.
Lastly, ask lots of questions.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

TRAINMAN9 wrote:
Has anyone here have experience with either manufacturer's products,
prefereably as a starter greenhouse?

There has been a lot of discussion about greenhouses on this NG over
the years. I'm not sure if these particular ones have been discussed.
I came across a web site that not only seemed to have very good
prices but some great information. They carry both of these plus
others. You might want to check it out at www.igcusa.com.

The basic rule of thumb seems to be to build it larger than you need
to allow for future growth, no pun intended.

Old 11-09-2004, 03:23 PM
TRAINMAN9

A neat website Trainman, will save

I came across it during a search on Google for fertilizer injectors. I am
planning to build an 18x24 hobby house, if I can get approval from the
architectural, committee and they seemed to have some very good pricing. I will
need to purchase the engineering drawings which they wanted $675 for plus will
need to upgrade the frame to meet the new IBC codes. They only meet the 70 MPH
code and I will need to meet 120 MPH code so that might increase the overall
cost.

Rian or Juliana greenhouses TRAINMAN9 Orchids 0 11-09-2004 03:23 PM
[IBC] Panels for Greenhouses ?? Mark Hill Bonsai 5 12-03-2003 03:44 PM
Greenhouses Alison United Kingdom 0 06-02-2003 04:27 PM
Greenhouses CK United Kingdom 0 04-02-2003 08:53 AM
Greenhouses Julie Gardening 2 02-02-2003 06:34 PM