Old 12-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Mark Blomeke

Default DIY Greenhouse

Anybody know where on the web that there are some good plans for a
greenhouse for my orchids? Preferably something that one has built that has
worked for them. Must be simple, i.e. Home Depot parts list. My current
orchid greenhouse was smashed into oblivion by a snapped pine during
hurricane Frances. I am glad I had moved the plants to the gargage.

Thanks!

Old 12-09-2004, 06:25 PM
K Barrett

You mean like this? The actual plans?

http://www.h2othouse.com/html/plans.html

Or click on that page's link for Sundance Supplies for guidlines as to how
to design and build your own GH from stuff you can buy at Home Depot.

K Barrett

Old 12-09-2004, 06:38 PM
K Barrett

BTW, I designed my own GH from the plan advice from Sundance's page. I
understand at one time you in Florida could get twinwall at Home Depot.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:57 PM
dusty

"Mark Blomeke" wrote in
:

Anybody know where on the web that there are some good plans for a
greenhouse for my orchids? Preferably something that one has built
that has worked for them. Must be simple, i.e. Home Depot parts list.
My current orchid greenhouse was smashed into oblivion by a snapped
pine during hurricane Frances. I am glad I had moved the plants to the
gargage.

Thanks!

http://www.bae.ncsu.edu/bae/programs...icat/postharv/
Go to bottom of page click on small backyard greenhouse
Don't use the plastic from Home depot to cover it as it only lasts 3 to 6
months.
http://www.farmtek.com/
has greenhouse plastic and greenhouses at reasonable prices.

Have a great one