GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   miltoniopsis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/83530-miltoniopsis.html)

whatever 13-09-2004 07:54 PM

miltoniopsis

Hi all

first time poster long time lurker.

Can anyone help me?

My miltoniopsis herralexandrae finished flowering 3 months ago. it now has 3
new peusdobulbs growing in it. all about the size of a thumb. the problem is
that on 1 of the peusdobulbs a single leaf has started to go black. what
should I do? cut it off? leave it and see what happens?

any other suggestions would be helpful

William

Bob Walsh 13-09-2004 08:30 PM

William,

Where is it going black?

If at the end of the leaf it may mean too much fertilizer.

Bob