Old 11-09-2004, 07:17 PM
K Barrett

Default Web question again

OK, I'm screwed.

I updated to XP and now files created by my web page maker program aren't
recognised by XP.

When I try to open the file I have to tell XP which program to associate to
that file.

Is this becasue the program is a very old one? (its called PageMill, and is
very simple and easy to use, especially since I've been using it since time
immemorial.) Is there a way to get XP to recognize PageMill? Maybe
reinstall pagemill? This program is sooo od that Adobe doesn't even suport
it anymore...

I'd hate to have to buy a new program and then have to learn it.

And, yes, this *is* on topic, unless no one wants anymore OrchidSafari
archives...

K Barrett

Bloody VERMIN Cats again, and again, and again, and again....:-(((( Mike United Kingdom 22 03-05-2005 01:59 PM
Web question again K Barrett Orchids 10 11-09-2004 10:55 PM
Steveo Spanked Again - Was: rat does the tard dance...again Aratzio Lawns 35 10-07-2004 02:02 AM
Web hosting for your gardening web site. $1.95 per month Hostronica Web Hosting Gardening 0 01-05-2003 07:56 AM
Pictures on the web again Stephen Goodall United Kingdom 1 25-03-2003 10:08 PM