Old 18-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Kenni Judd

Default OT - Ivan

I know at least a few posters here must have been impacted by Ivan. Please
let us know you're OK when you can.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

Old 19-09-2004, 12:37 AM

Right here, outside of Pittsburgh, PA, we are well -----just a 'disaster
area'. Worry about the orchids outdoors tonite - temps supposed to be in
the mid-40s. Thanks for your concerns and I guess all of us survivors, from
FLA to the Northeast, are looking forward to the END OF THIS SEASON.

Old 19-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Diana Kulaga

Kenni, I've wondered about Al & Ray. Ivan really kept going, all the way up
to Albany, NY. NJ had major flood warnings in some counties. And Alabama,
MS and north FL - horrific.

Diana, now down to 6 finger typing!

Old 19-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Diana Kulaga

Another thing: I learned that Kent and Cheryl Davis (Lazy Daze) had massive
damage; the whole roof peeled off, as I understand it. Shame.

Diana

Old 20-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Kenni Judd

Mid-40s aren't going to hurt any orchid I've ever grown. Blast some buds,
sure, but not hurt the plant.

And yes, I'll be #$@# glad to see the end of this hurricane season.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

Old 20-09-2004, 01:11 AM
Ray

The Delaware River is about 25 feet above flood stage, but other than
suffering through a horrific day of rain, it wasn't all that bad here.

My wife and daughter were in NC on college tours, and a couple were total
washouts - who wants to trudge around campus in the rain, anyway?

I stayed home building a deck...

..
ink.net...

Old 20-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Diana, now down to 6 finger typing!

Six?!?
The last we heard, didn't you still have 8 functioning fingers? What did
you do NOW?

Steve

Old 20-09-2004, 04:06 AM
orchids3

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message link.net...
Another thing: I learned that Kent and Cheryl Davis (Lazy Daze) had massive
damage; the whole roof peeled off, as I understand it. Shame.

Diana

Ivan was too far west of of to bother Jacksonville - Have had a house
full of
Airforce people and their families brough here to safety (Sons in the
AF).
They all live in the Ft Walton Beach/Pensacola area.
Francis blew down 6 Oak trees five ft from my shade house area but
didnt hit anything. Not one of my 400 or so cymbidiums blew off the
bench - I now have a
lot better light

Old 20-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Diana Kulaga

The Delaware River is about 25 feet above flood stage, but other than
suffering through a horrific day of rain, it wasn't all that bad here.

Glad you are okay, Ray. Wishes were with everybody!

Diana

Righting What Ivan Wronged Patrick Gardening 11 23-09-2004 06:45 PM
[IBC] Goodbye Ivan (was: [IBC] Happy New Year) Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL Bonsai 1 22-09-2004 12:45 PM
OT - Ivan Kenni Judd Orchids 0 18-09-2004 10:49 PM
[IBC] Goodbye Ivan - Now HELLO Ivan Corcoran. Bil Bonsai 2 18-09-2004 04:10 PM
Well my pond is now full and it survived Ivan Roy Ponds 22 18-09-2004 11:28 AM