GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   on re-reading my previous post ... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/83917-re-reading-my-previous-post.html)

J Fortuna 16-09-2004 12:33 AM

on re-reading my previous post ...

I just noticed that my previous post sounded like I am really dissatisfied
with my new paph, and that's really not true. It's got beautiful variegated
leaves, and generally looks like a very healthy plant, and it's oh so
different from any of the other orchids that I have so far. So overall I am
very excited to have it! I just hope that it is indeed in spike because
patience is not one of my virtues, and Rob already mentioned that paph
malipoense tend to be in spike for a long time, so even if it is in spike
I'll have to be patient.

Joanna