Old 06-10-2004, 11:21 PM
profpam

Hope orchids weren't lost due to these storms. I just can't imagine 4 storms to
Florida. My heart goes out to all Floridians.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
------------------------------------

Dave Fouchey wrote:

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:46:43 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Can you believe this? Hurricane Jeanne has a bulls eye on Port St. Lucie.
All plants in under cover again tomorrow. Rot is a problem. Hurricane
panels almost completely up. Mealies tried to invade, as did scale, but we
found 'em.

Yeesh. I haven't even got this cast off yet, and now it's time to get hurt
again, LOL.

Be well, all in the path. Kenni, batten down the hatches!

Diana
.

Diana I am SO tired of these this year......good luck down there at
least all I am likely to see is a tropical storm out of her. Sheesh...

Dave The Web Footed One