Old 24-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Registered User

Location: Massachusetts
Default Paph. moquettianum (photo)

Hey, I'm new and haven't seen many photos posted yet, so I thought I'd give it a shot. This was a couple days ago and as soon as my little moquet. is fully open I'll post an updated photo. Just want to see if it works. Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Paph. moquettianum (photo)-moq923.jpg
Old 24-09-2004, 10:55 PM
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather
Hey, I'm new and haven't seen many photos posted yet, so I thought I'd give it a shot. This was a couple days ago and as soon as my little moquet. is fully open I'll post an updated photo. Just want to see if it works. Thanks for looking!
Hey, I'm new too! Very nice bud.
Old 24-09-2004, 11:16 PM
Registered User

Location: Massachusetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paphraguy
Hey, I'm new too!
You are??? Cool! Another newbie!
Old 25-09-2004, 03:28 AM
Steve

The link below didn't work for me but I managed to find the picture by
going to the Orchid section of garden banter and looking at the recent
posts.
That garden banter site has some weird things about it. At the bottom of
each post there seems to be a group of "similar threads". Some are not
the least bit similar. An example is at the bottom of the page where
Heather's post appears. I don't really think Koi Flatulence is similar
to her post.
A couple of clicks into the site I found a reference to an old post of
mine from over 1 1/2 years ago. What a coincidence! It's at the very
bottom of this page:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83916

Steve

Heather wrote:
Hey, I'm new and haven't seen many photos posted yet, so I thought I'd
give it a shot. This was a couple days ago and as soon as my little
moquet. is fully open I'll post an updated photo. Just want to see if
it works. Thanks for looking!

|Filename: moq923.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach...hp?postid=2713 |