Old 04-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Dicky

Default Certificate exams for botany or horticulture

Hi, I'm just only a teenager and am really interested in Botany. To be
honest, I want to have some certificate examinations related to Botany or
Horticultre in order to test my knowledge and also get some degrees. For my
own expectation, i do not want to wait until i enter into university. I want
to get the oppotuniy if possible.
I'm studying in Hong kong. As i know, there is no exams related to Botany
for my age in here. Therefore, do anyone knows where i can attend some
international certificate examinations?
--
Visit my new slipper orchid site! The site has not been completely finished.
Give some opinions to my site and forgive for my copying photos. I will

Old 23-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky
Hi, I'm just only a teenager and am really interested in Botany. To be
honest, I want to have some certificate examinations related to Botany or
Horticultre in order to test my knowledge and also get some degrees. For my
own expectation, i do not want to wait until i enter into university. I want
to get the oppotuniy if possible.
I'm studying in Hong kong. As i know, there is no exams related to Botany
for my age in here. Therefore, do anyone knows where i can attend some
international certificate examinations?
--
Visit my new slipper orchid site! The site has not been completely finished.
Give some opinions to my site and forgive for my copying photos. I will
delete them soon. ^^
http://hk.geocities.com/dicky4chan/engindex.htm
hello dicky! I'm also in hong kong and will start some distance learning courses in botany and horticulture this year. I plan to take the Royal Horticultural Society Certificate course. If you would like to meet up to chat that would be great. .

AZTEC

RHS Level 2 Certificate in Horticulture T[_3_] United Kingdom 2 24-08-2010 01:25 PM
juniper exams ? singh Bonsai 0 30-12-2006 10:25 PM
juniper exams ? singh Gardening 0 30-12-2006 10:24 PM
Real Free Testking Exams at Testking.ws [email protected] Texas 0 20-01-2006 11:08 AM
RHS certificate by post? Serenity United Kingdom 0 24-04-2003 09:56 PM