GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Some Phal species pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/85092-some-phal-species-pictures.html)

Dustin 17-10-2004 12:22 AM

Some Phal species pictures

Here are some links to pictures I took today:

Phalaenopsis bellina (from Ray)
http://tinyurl.com/432qf

Phalaenopsis deliciosa
http://tinyurl.com/5l4rp

Dustin

Dustin 17-10-2004 03:43 AM

Im pretty happy with that one. I think the flower is going to flatten
out some still. I bought two of them when you had them on sale last
year. Do you know if those plants were clones or seed grown? The other
one I have is growing on a tree fern slab and doesnt look like its gonna
bloom anytime soon. The slab retains a lot of water and the plant isnt
as happy as the one mounted on the cork.

Dustin

Dustin

wendy7 17-10-2004 08:30 PM

Hi Dustin, Think I have mentioned this before, I love your site.
You sure put a lot of work into your shade house, looks like a
greenhouse now.
Great photo & good growing.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Diana Kulaga 17-10-2004 09:42 PM

Those are lovely, Dustin, and nice work on the site.

Diana

Diana Kulaga 17-10-2004 09:42 PM