Old 19-10-2004, 06:27 PM
William Hill

Default 2 hurricanes; direct hits in 3 weeks

Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb shelters
with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill
Old 19-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Rob Halgren

William Hill wrote:

Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb shelters
with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill

And I thought I had problems... You know, you could grow in bomb
shelters and get some of those 'solar tubes' (a lot of them). Wouldn't
have to pay for electricity to run the lights that way.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )

Old 20-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Tom Randy

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:27:58 -0700, William Hill wrote:

Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb shelters
with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill

I get nothing but HTML code....

Old 20-10-2004, 05:01 AM
Steve

William Hill wrote:
Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb shelters
with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill

I can't see the Hurricane page. I just get this:

Created with WebShop, by Boomerang Software Inc.,
www.boomerangsoftware.com --
HTML
HEAD
TITLEHurricane Damage/TITLE
LINK REL="StyleSheet" HREF="Default_Style.css" TYPE="text/css"
MEDIA="screen"
STYLE TYPE="text/css" .............
.......................................... etc.

The other links from the main page seem to work OK.

Steve

Old 20-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Reka

Bill,

I am so sorry to see all the damage. If I were in the States, I would surely buy something to help you rescue the situation.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"William Hill" schrieb im Newsbeitrag om...
Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb shelters
with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill

---

Old 20-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Wendy

On 19 Oct 2004 09:27:58 -0700, William Hill wrote:

Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb shelters
with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill

Hi there Bill,
All I see too is html code when I click on the hurrican link?
Is there a secret way to view this?
--

Replace seven with 7, for email reply

Cheers Wendy

Old 20-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Rob Halgren

Wendy wrote:

On 19 Oct 2004 09:27:58 -0700, William Hill wrote:

Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb shelters
with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill

Hi there Bill,
All I see too is html code when I click on the hurrican link?
Is there a secret way to view this?

You are all obviously using an HTML compliant browser like Firefox.
Good for you! Spit on the toes of the great emperor and gain some
internet security in the process. I had the same problem. Internet
explorer is renowned for not barfing on poorly formed HTML, it will
display anything. I could see the page in IE. Actually I think it is a
javascript problem, not an HTML problem.

Old 20-10-2004, 04:42 PM
wendy7

Hmmm? Thanks Rob, but I have both & use FireFox browser then tried IEx
still just the code?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Rob Halgren wrote:
Wendy wrote:

[...]

Reason we still direct seed is that our direct-seeded tomatoes harvest earlier than the transplanted ones Bill[_13_] Gardening 9 06-05-2008 05:37 AM
OT Hurricanes ~ janj JJsPond.us Ponds 13 21-07-2005 04:25 AM
hurricanes and your safety (Florida!) John A. Keslick, Jr. Gardening 10 14-01-2005 05:19 PM
2 hurricanes; direct hits in 3 weeks William Hill Orchids 0 19-10-2004 06:27 PM
Hurricanes and fish Roy Lasris Ponds (alternative) 2 03-10-2003 11:02 AM