GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   shade cloth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/85247-shade-cloth.html)

Frank H. Kirchner 16-10-2004 11:07 PM

shade cloth

Hello Orchid Friends-

I am about to order new shade cloth for the greenhouse. I live in Coastal
SE Virginia where we have temperate winters and hot sultry summers. The
greenhouse has a direct, unshaded in winter, southern exposure. The current
shade cloth is 78% lathe and the greenhouse needs more light especially as
we move into the winter months. The back wall of the greenhouse is a
cinderblock wall with a lean to type greenhouse attached to it and resting
on a three foot foundation. Suggestions regarding the best density shade
cloth and/or reasonable quality distributors would be appreciated.

Hope the Florida folks are recovering from all the terrible weather and that
all are enjoying a peaceful and wonderful fall.

Thanks.

--
Frank H. Kirchner