Old 17-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Tran Nguyen

Default Diablo View Orchid Show Oct 2004.

Hi everyone,
I uploaded the whole series of pictures I took from Diablo View Orchid Show
from yesterday to Ofoto =
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.js...id=86651667406 . Please follow
this link to view them, and you can download and print whatever you like. I
only have time to capture and share with you a few of the beauty of the
show, there are much more to view and enjoy the beauty of orchid. I apolozy
for "no footnote" with pitures because I didn't have time to write them
down.
The show is curently holding at Pleasant Hill Community Center, 320 Civic
Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA on Oct 16 & 17. Please follow this link for more
detail = http://www.diabloviewos.org/Shows/DVOS2004/show.htm

Regards,
Tran Nguyen