Old 20-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Mike

Default james story orchid

I've seen orchid cuttings at the local market called 'Jame Story'
orchids. They are unable to find plants. So I was wondering if
anyone was familiar with the James Story orchids can tell me what they
are and maybe where I can purchase a plant.

Mike
Old 20-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Reka

Could it be this?
http://www.floristbangkok.com/aranda.htm (last row of pictures)
Close up: http://www.science.edu.sg/ssc/detail...=246 &cat=248
Arnathera James Storie is Arachnis hookeriana x Renanthera storiei.
Couldn't find any plants, though.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Mike" schrieb im Newsbeitrag om...
I've seen orchid cuttings at the local market called 'Jame Story'
orchids. They are unable to find plants. So I was wondering if
anyone was familiar with the James Story orchids can tell me what they
are and maybe where I can purchase a plant.

Mike

---

Old 20-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Reka

Could it be this?
http://www.floristbangkok.com/aranda.htm (last row of pictures)
Close up: http://www.science.edu.sg/ssc/detail...=246 &cat=248
Arnathera James Storie is Arachnis hookeriana x Renanthera storiei.
Couldn't find any plants, though.
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Mike" schrieb im Newsbeitrag om...
I've seen orchid cuttings at the local market called 'Jame Story'
orchids. They are unable to find plants. So I was wondering if
anyone was familiar with the James Story orchids can tell me what they
are and maybe where I can purchase a plant.

Mike

---

Fruit Cages - 10% Off At William James & Co. Robbie Hayter Marketplace 0 04-03-2009 05:15 PM
james story orchid Mike Orchids 0 20-10-2004 10:09 PM
Pittosporum - James Sterling - When to trim? Gurrie Australia 0 16-11-2003 08:02 AM
An orchid success story Gene Schurg Orchids 2 05-07-2003 10:09 PM
Truffles and James Beard and Psilocybe mushrooms: Oh my! Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 16 14-11-2002 06:42 PM