Old 21-10-2004, 01:19 AM
Mike

Default trying to identify a couple orchids

trying to identify a couple orchids and I thought there was a no
posting pictures on this group. Wasn't there another group to post
jpgs? and what is the size limit.

Thanks ahead
Mike

Old 21-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Mike

groups.google.com doesn't display alt.binaries.pictures.orchids. is
there another free newsgroup service that I can join and upload from?

Mike

"Ray" wrote in message ...
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

.
om...

Old 22-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

post them on one of the many free sites (yahoo for example) and post a link
to the here?

om...

"Ray" wrote in message

alt.binaries.pictures.orchids