GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   An Everblooming Phal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/85679-everblooming-phal.html)

owler 28-10-2004 05:40 PM

An Everblooming Phal

I purchased my phal three years ago. It has not stopped blooming. It always
has a new spike when one fades. I must be doing something right.

francis marion 28-10-2004 06:10 PM

I must be doing something right.

Either that, or it's made out of silk'-)

Francis Marion

Wendy 28-10-2004 08:07 PM

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:40:01 -0400, owler wrote:

I purchased my phal three years ago. It has not stopped blooming. It always
has a new spike when one fades. I must be doing something right.

Does it have a name tag? Good growing.
--

Replace seven with 7, for email reply

Cheers Wendy

Ray 29-10-2004 03:38 AM

Keep up THAT kind of post, and we'll all hate you!

(Good growing!)

..

janet_a 29-10-2004 05:27 PM

"owler" wrote in message
I purchased my phal three years ago. It has not stopped blooming. It always
has a new spike when one fades. I must be doing something right.

you're feeding it rodents and small birds, aren't you. ;-)

--j_a