GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   in-bloom and in-spike (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86020-bloom-spike.html)

J Fortuna 05-11-2004 01:42 AM

in-bloom and in-spike

I am very excited!

I've got 12 orchids in-bloom and 8 orchids in-spike in my apartment right
now. Considering that I have only 28 orchids total, that's really something
for me. :-)

Joanna (who just discover yet another spike. Yay.)

Claude 05-11-2004 03:07 AM

Hello Joanna!

What a feeling of discovering a spike!

Good growing!

Claude

Claude 05-11-2004 03:07 AM

Hello Joanna!

Wendy 05-11-2004 02:55 PM

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 01:42:29 GMT, J Fortuna wrote:

I am very excited!

I've got 12 orchids in-bloom and 8 orchids in-spike in my apartment right
now. Considering that I have only 28 orchids total, that's really something
for me. :-)

Joanna (who just discover yet another spike. Yay.)

An excellant ratio Joanna, I wished!
--

Replace seven with 7, for email reply

Cheers Wendy