GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Species Calendar (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86230-species-calendar.html)

David 10-11-2004 03:41 AM

Species Calendar

Does anyone know where I can get/order a 2005 species calendar?

J Fortuna 10-11-2004 04:28 AM

David,
Go to groups.google.com and type in "group:rec.gardens.orchids 2005 species
calendar" to see a recent message about this.
Joanna

prem_s 10-11-2004 10:40 PM

David wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get/order a 2005 species calendar?

Yes, in fact...I've put together two calendars, one on species
orchids and one on Florida native orchids. You can order these at
the following URL:

http://www.premdesign.com/orchidpics/orchidsigs.htm

--
---Prem
Orchid art, photography, t-shirts, and related products: