GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2nd try for beallara - 1 attachment (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86351-2nd-try-beallara-1-attachment.html)

dusty 12-11-2004 02:27 PM

2nd try for beallara - 1 attachment

1 Attachment(s)
beallara tahoma glaciar 'wilma'

danny 12-11-2004 06:01 PM

Please don't post pictures to this group. Post them to
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.
-danny

danny 12-11-2004 06:01 PM

danny 12-11-2004 06:01 PM

Gramma 13-11-2004 12:48 PM

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Gramma, I don't know for sure the address of Bigpond's news server,
but try pointing your newsreader to nntp://news.bigpond.com

Thanks David I tried that but it came up with message 'OE could not open
because this is not a recognised format'.
Gramma

I tried looking for alt.binaries.pictures.orchids when it was mentioned
previously but have been unable to find it - even Google didn't show it.

Gramma

kenty ;-\) 13-11-2004 08:59 PM

Try www.teranews.com you pay a one off setup up fee of $3.95 .This has been
alright for me so far,it does the job.You can also upgrade to a better
package.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.