Old 12-11-2004, 02:30 PM
dusty

Default Ascda (Kenny Gold X Guo Chia Long) - 1 attachment

Ascda (Kenny Gold X Guo Chia Long)

Attached Thumbnails
Ascda (Kenny Gold X Guo Chia Long) - 1 attachment-vand02.jpg
Old 12-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Mick Fournier

Dusty,

Hey you stupid moron, look back in the list for this newsgroup for the last
month... do you see any other assholes that have uploaded full blown
oversized graphic files to our newsgroup? Show a little courtesy when you
come storming into newsgroups and look around at old posts to see what are
the accepted norms of the group. Photo uploads are not the norm for this
group you jerk.

You newbies that get one ugly run-of-the-mill flower from your $20 Home
Depot orchid and then come into this newsgroup ejaculating all over this
group with your unrequested and unwelcomed graphic uploads are a blight on
RGO... especially to orchid enthusiasts who must still suffer with dial-up
modems that won't quit once we accidentally click on your post.

Take these 3 pictures and shove them up your bum where they belong... and
while you are at it, why don't you just kiss off completely from RGO.

Mick

===================================

Old 12-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Dewitt

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:30:12 GMT, dusty wrote:

Ascda (Kenny Gold X Guo Chia Long)

Dusty, picture do belong in alt.binaries.pictures.orchids rather than
this group. As you've seen one member gets quite hostile when they
are posted to this group. Don't let his anger management problems
run you off.

deg
Old 12-11-2004, 04:55 PM
Mick Fournier

Dusty,

And don't let the swinging door hit you in the butt on the way out.

Mick

Old 12-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Gramma

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Dusty,

Hey you stupid moron, look back in the list for this newsgroup for the

last month..
snip

Such passion! Such feeling!
From someone who is advocating courtesy
I actually thought I had found a ng where everyone was polite
cos orchids sooth the savage breast sort of thingo

At least there were no nasty swearie words

Gramma.

Old 13-11-2004, 01:23 AM
Mick Fournier

Gramma,

There is no proof that orchids soothe the savage breast... or the savage
beast either, for that matter.

And show a little respect for the English language. The word because is not
spelled "cos".

And yes Miss Goodie Two Shoes, I am especially not polite when it comes to
ignorant newbies shitting on this newsgroup.

Mick

=======================

Old 13-11-2004, 12:08 PM
dusty

"Mick Fournier" wrote in
:

"dusty" wrote in message
Ascda (Kenny Gold X Guo Chia Long)

Sorry A-H but I suppose you never have had a brain malfuction and click on
the wrong place and post before thinking.
Old 13-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Gramma

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message

Gramma,

There is no proof that orchids soothe the savage breast... or the savage
beast either, for that matter.

Well, I know that................but they are therapeutic aren't they?

And show a little respect for the English language.

Why? - I'm a Scot.

The word because is not spelled "cos".

Well you let 'swearie' and 'thingo' pass
and I'm a geriatric so spelling doesn't apply

And yes Miss Goodie Two Shoes, I am especially not polite when it comes to
ignorant newbies shitting on this newsgroup.

S'cuse me that should be 'Mrs'
Tsk........I don't know what's the matter with youngsters today.

Now Mick, Just how is an ignorant newbie to become learned if the
experienced don't help?

[Oh Joy! This is such good practice for when my husband comes home]

Gramma

Hey you stupid moron, look back in the list for this newsgroup for the

last month..
snip

Such passion! Such feeling!
From someone who is advocating courtesy

Old 13-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Al

That is always the danger when one over-uses a favorite pesticide.
Eventually a pest evolves that can turn the spray bottle against the sprayer
himself just see what happens, as you say.

Not that I am calling you a pest, I am just making an analogy. :-) I
understand you probably made a mistake because most of your pictures show up
in abpo. I have done this myself by accident. I apologized quickly, when I
realized what I had done, and then failed to sleep well for several night
out of worry for my eternal soul.

I never see binary files posted in this text-only newsgroup, not even the
ones I posted by accident myself. I don't know why. I think some server
somewhere up the data stream removes them so I can't see them even I want
to. They are simply not on my server. I don't think people using Google
can view them either. They are just dropped. Some servers do not drop
them. Obviously Mick's server does not drop them; God bless their souls.
I only know a picture was posted here by the trail of text-based invective
it leaves behind. A trail which will probably not end until Mick is the
last one speaking....

Ah well, back to real threads about real orchids....

"dusty" wrote in message

Hey Mick I know I screwed up but I think i'll just post more just to see
if
your cork will pop out he he.

Old 13-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Al

"dusty" wrote in message

Hey Mick I know I screwed up but I think i'll just post more just to see
if
your cork will pop out he he.

Blc. Chia Lin - Blc. Chia Lin (Small).JPG [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 0 31-12-2008 09:26 PM
Blc. Chia Lin wendy7 Orchid Photos 7 18-11-2006 03:25 PM
Chia herbs? James Edible Gardening 1 12-12-2005 07:07 PM
Chia Head Planters Cha Cha Cha Chia [email protected] Gardening 0 23-03-2005 07:52 PM
Growing Herbs/ Chia pets? Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 03-01-2004 09:02 AM