GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oh ye faint of heart, beware! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86469-oh-ye-faint-heart-beware.html)

Reka 15-11-2004 02:47 PM

Oh ye faint of heart, beware!

I have been casing out websites of WOC exhibitors and I am not sure I have made
the right decision to go to WOC. Pictures like this (takes long to load) make
me think I may have to have my husband take away my access to our joint account.

http://www.joyorchids.com.tw/2004072...arl%20Tu88.JPG

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Steve 17-11-2004 05:14 AM

Reka wrote:
I have been casing out websites of WOC exhibitors and I am not sure I have made
the right decision to go to WOC. Pictures like this (takes long to load) make
me think I may have to have my husband take away my access to our joint account.

http://www.joyorchids.com.tw/2004072...arl%20Tu88.JPG

Reka, those really are pretty cool. Even the unopened buds are
interesting. Before the pink color is even showing in the sepals, they
have their red lipstick on.
You are also right about the picture taking time to load. It was only
seconds with cable but I'm not used to waiting for pictures at all.

Steve