Old 21-11-2004, 01:29 AM
Myrmecodia

"K Barrett" wrote in message news:m3snd.428687$D%.7330@attbi_s51...
Nono, Willis Dair just stopped publishing one day. No one knows

where he
is, or why he stopped. (I assume it just wasn't fun anymore, LOL!!)

Didn't OLD vanish shortly after someone threatened to sue for
defamation? I vaguely recall it was about bad reviews of a business,
but my memories that old have all been overwritten several times and
are garbled. Anyway, I wondered if the complete lack of communication
from Willis was due to advice from an attorney.

Nick
Old 21-11-2004, 05:07 PM
K Barrett

"Myrmecodia" wrote in message
om...
"K Barrett" wrote in message

Nono, Willis Dair just stopped publishing one day. No one knows

where he
is, or why he stopped. (I assume it just wasn't fun anymore, LOL!!)

Didn't OLD vanish shortly after someone threatened to sue for
defamation? I vaguely recall it was about bad reviews of a business,
but my memories that old have all been overwritten several times and
are garbled. Anyway, I wondered if the complete lack of communication
from Willis was due to advice from an attorney.

Nick

Interesting! I have no recollection of that, but in sue happy California
anything is possible. Or maybe that was the OGRES list...

On a local level Willis Dair put the OLD out from a list-serv at Santa Clara
U, but no one local knew who he was... We could probably build a nice legend
about him..... Just gone one day, leaving no silver bullet.

K Barrett

Old 22-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Kenneth Bruyninckx

Hello all,

No the OGD hasn't stopped, its only the server that has :-(
I was normally going to transfer the list to a new server, but as luck
would have it, the server decided to give me a hand...

Hope to be up and running again in the next couple of days, although
it might be more likely to have everything ready over the weekend.

kind regards,

Kenneth.

Old 22-11-2004, 10:18 PM
K Barrett

Thanks Kenneth, I was wondering!

I Need my OGD fix!

K Barrett

Old 22-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:18:20 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Thanks Kenneth, I was wondering!

I Need my OGD fix!

K Barrett

So do I. It goes with my morning coffee. Can not tell you how
much we appreciate your service Kenneth. Thanks for all you do
to keep us all connected and informed.
SuE