Old 17-11-2004, 06:47 PM
francis marion

Default Aussie Gold Orchid Mix ?

Anyone here heard of, it or used it?

Their web page http://www.aussie-gold.com/ sure makes it sound like the
greatest thing to happen to orchids since sliced bread.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
Francis Marion

Old 01-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Registered User

Location: Santee, CA
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis marion
Anyone here heard of, it or used it?

Their web page http://www.aussie-gold.com/ sure makes it sound like the
greatest thing to happen to orchids since sliced bread.

Any opinions?

Thanks,
Francis Marion
I've been using Aussie Gold Orchid Mix for just over a year, and can report wonderful results here in Southern California. There's some interesting chat on gardenweb.com about it too. I'm not sure if it's available outside the US but it's been available here for a while (in fact it's made in San Diego). My orchids have never looked better - great roots, new growths all over the place and this year I had the best blooms I have ever had. They seemed to last longer too, but that may have been my imagination!
Elizabeth