GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question about deflasking! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/86774-question-about-deflasking.html)

Claude 16-11-2004 12:20 AM

Question about deflasking!

hello everyone!

I`m about to deflask... maybe this weekend! I have chosen to do so according
to the instructions in the book Growing Orchid by Wilma & Brian
Rittershausen.
They suggest to use those mini plastic greenhouse and sphagnum moss.
I have two mini greenhouse ( 12 plants each) but I was wondering if it would
be better if I use and electric heated mini plastic greenhouse, those with
bottom heat ? They are about 20.00 in Home depot! I was thinking to place it
under fluorescent light.
What do you think!

Claude