Old 22-11-2004, 07:38 PM
TRAINMAN9

Default Repoting C. Portia

My C. Portia just finished blooming. I forget what the rule is regarding
repoting bi-foliates. I'm in the process of repotting all my plants and was
just waiting for this plant to finish blooming before repotting.
Old 22-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Kenni Judd

The best time to repot any Catt [or most any orchid] is right before, or
when, it starts putting out new roots/growths. Usually, but not always,
this is soon after it finishes blooming.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

Old 22-11-2004, 09:19 PM
K Barrett

Wait for the roots to start to grow,

K Barrett
"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
My C. Portia just finished blooming. I forget what the rule is regarding
repoting bi-foliates. I'm in the process of repotting all my plants and

was
just waiting for this plant to finish blooming before repotting.

C Portia coerulea 'Sir Jeremiah Coleman' V_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 15-01-2008 10:00 PM
C. Portia Cannizaro Wendy7 Orchid Photos 2 16-10-2007 04:58 PM
C. Portia Reka Orchids 5 21-09-2004 04:18 PM
Cattleya Portia Reka Orchids 8 10-12-2003 03:32 PM
Repoting Paulo Orchids 9 28-05-2003 06:44 AM