GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HOS awards? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/87087-hos-awards.html)

David Edgley 30-11-2004 02:07 AM

HOS awards?

Does anyone know of a place, online or in print, to look up awards granted
by the Honolulu Orchid Society?

David

J Fortuna 30-11-2004 02:50 AM

David,
While http://www.honoluluorchidsociety.org does not have a listing of the
awards, it does have contact info for the society, Hope this helps,
Joanna

Bob Betts 30-11-2004 03:04 AM

I would by no means be complete but a quick search of my picture
reference database at http://los.lon.imag.net/picref.asp found 114
pictures of orchids awarded. I did a simple search for /HOS

wendy7 30-11-2004 03:41 AM

Hi Bob, I must be doing something wrong while trying to search for
photos? I get a list of websites?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply