Old 30-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Claude

Default It`s raining spikes!

Hello everyone!

It`s raining spikes! I have 7 phals spiking now! Some of them just finished
blooming in august! I`m so surprised! Must have something to do with my new
lighting !

I`m sooooo happy!

Claude

Old 01-12-2004, 12:37 AM
J Fortuna

Yoohoo, Claude!

Congratulations!

Joanna

Old 01-12-2004, 12:37 AM
J Fortuna

Yoohoo, Claude!

Congratulations!

Joanna

Old 01-12-2004, 06:02 AM
Susan Erickson

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:47:17 -0500, "Claude"
wrote:

Hello everyone!

It`s raining spikes! I have 7 phals spiking now! Some of them just finished
blooming in august! I`m so surprised! Must have something to do with my new
lighting !

I`m sooooo happy!

Claude

Congratulations. Good work and good growing.
SuE

Old 03-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Claude

Hello again!

I found my Phal. amabilis spiking this morning! Another one!!1

Now, does anyone know how I can make my Oncidium Sharry baby spiking?
It has 8 PS and growing 3 others. It`s in S/H in a 8 inch pot! I grow it on
windowsill, facing south-west ( at this time of the year, that`s where it
has more light).

Any advice?

Claude

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
| On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:47:17 -0500, "Claude"
| wrote:
|
| Hello everyone!
|
| It`s raining spikes! I have 7 phals spiking now! Some of them just
finished
| blooming in august! I`m so surprised! Must have something to do with my
new
| lighting !
|
| I`m sooooo happy!
|
| Claude
|
| Congratulations. Good work and good growing.
| SuE
| http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/albums.php

RAIN SOUND RAINING RAIN RAINY RAINING SOUND RAIN RAINY Kulin Remailer Gardening 1 19-05-2011 02:42 PM
RAIN SOUND RAINING RAIN RAINY RAINING SOUND RAIN RAINY Kulin Remailer Gardening 2 19-05-2011 08:24 AM
It's stopped raining mid north coast finally David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 9 12-04-2009 01:38 AM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 0 30-11-2004 10:47 PM
It`s raining spikes! Claude Orchids 0 30-11-2004 10:47 PM