Old 10-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Don Pearce

Default Leopard orchid - what now?

OK, about a month ago I bought myself Leopard Orchid, and it is in a
pot indoors. I followed all the instructions and it was jolly nice.
But now, as expected, the flowers are starting to curl up and drop
off, and I can see that pretty soon I will be left with just a spike.

So what do I do to get it flowering again? Should I trim the spike
off, or will the next set grow on the old one?

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Old 10-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Steve

What's a Leopard Orchid? Is it the Ansellia from Africa? The one from
Australia? Something else all together?

Steve

Old 10-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Don Pearce

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:11:36 -0500, Steve wrote:

Dunno - the label just says "Orchidee", which I suspect is less than
helpful.

Don Pearce wrote:

OK, about a month ago I bought myself Leopard Orchid, and it is in a
pot indoors. I followed all the instructions and it was jolly nice.
But now, as expected, the flowers are starting to curl up and drop
off, and I can see that pretty soon I will be left with just a spike.

So what do I do to get it flowering again? Should I trim the spike
off, or will the next set grow on the old one?

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Cymbidium Leopard Lady Mary Smith P Max Orchid Photos 1 02-03-2007 01:49 AM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Leopard Frog [email protected] Gardening 0 14-04-2006 03:28 PM
Leopard Frogs in Arizona AZKalEl Ponds 1 26-07-2004 11:03 PM
Leopard Frogs in Arizona AZKalEl Ponds 3 23-07-2004 04:02 AM
FROGS - Bull Frogs, Leopard Frogs, Spring Peepers (Was BullFrogs) Heather Ponds 1 03-06-2003 06:20 PM